At GB Bank we are committed to providing you with exceptional products and service. However, if things go wrong, we want to correct it as quickly as we can. If you’re unhappy with something, then please make sure you let us know so we can put things right for you.
How to Contact Us
In the first instance, please contact your Relationship Manager to discuss your complaint. They will be available during normal business hours.
Please write to Rob Lankey, Chief Commercial Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to your account with your customer portal details and let us know you wish to ‘Raise a Complaint’.
What We Need From You
If you wish to make a complaint, we would be grateful if you could provide the following:
- Your account number
- Your daytime telephone number (where we can contact you if we need to) and any preferred contact times
- Details of what your complaint is about
- Details of what you would like us to do to put it right
- Copies of any relevant letters and/or additional documentation to support your complaint
Our promise is to:
- Treat your complaint fairly and promptly
- Wherever possible, resolve your complaint within 3 business days of you contacting us
- Where our investigation takes longer than this, respond to you once our investigations are complete but, within 15 working days of making your complaint
- Keep you informed of our progress
You can see our complaint process here.