The GB Bank team are delighted to get a whole host of property finance solutions over the line.
Following on from the high level of enquiries we reported last month, it’s fantastic to see an ever-increasing number of completions. Confirming the strong appetite from property developers and investors for lending solutions which provide real solutions.
Here’s just a handful of the loans we’ve completed this month:
- Residential bridging solution to support the completion of five holiday lets. The construction work is being carried out by local contractors, creating local employment opportunities, and boosting the region’s economy by increasing tourism.
- Residential bridging solution to complete homes near Leicester. After the chain had fallen through for the client in a previous deal, GB Bank stepped in to offer a well-structured bridging solution to help initiate work on the provision of much needed new homes.
- Residential buy to let funding to fulfil demand for property rentals in South Yorkshire. Allowing for the provision of much needed, affordable apartments.
- Commercial bridging solution to provide quality retail outlets in a shopping mall in Bishop Auckland – one of the main shopping areas in the town in need of regeneration. The retail units will benefit the town’s footfall and generate local employment opportunities.
- Multiple buy to let solutions to facilitate seven, highly sort after retirement living opportunities. Offering quality options for elderly community residents.
Stephen Lancaster, our CEO, said: “We’re really pleased with the level of enquiries we’ve had so far in 2023 – the volume is a testament to the need and demand for our product proposition. Our customer base is growing rapidly in our heartland North East and quickly expanding across the UK.
“But it’s not just the enquiries, our team have been working around the clock to get these deals over the line. We are one of the UK’s newest banks so it’s fantastic to already see our vision now a reality – we remain focused on our ambition to drive economic growth, to regenerate and build better futures for communities across the UK in areas which need it most. This is just the start!”
To read more about our property development and investor finance solutions, visit our lending page.